Sunday, February 28, 2010

crazy with goong

hello everyone :)
long time no post. Iwant share something with you all. recently, I dont know what happen with me, I like so much about "goong" story in english "palace". this is a comic story from korea and the drama series are broadcast in 2006 with title princess hours. I like the story so much. look complicated with politic, marriage and love. hmmm..
I get an image about goong.
here they are


1. drama series that named princess hours

2. goong comic

1. the drama series has a happy ending. and the series has a sequel with title prince hours but I dont like that much.
2. the comic is they (crown prince and crown princess) divorce and I cant wait about the ending. fighting for the author :)

for more information look at this link : http://silentregrets.com/completed-kdramas/goong.php or www.onemange.com/goong

happy watch and read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment