Monday, March 1, 2010

I love gift :D

yeaayy..
hello everyone. finally, I get a nice monday. so happy :)
firstly, I meet my friends in campus class today. seems ordinary but I don't meet them for a month. really miss my friends because their crazy thing.
secondly, I meet 3 my best friends, jeje, vitri and olvia. they said that you are slim now :D . lovin that word and I get two bangles from jeje. she was from bali two weeks ago. thank you my best .love you.
and the images :


two bangles. love it. kinda unique :)

thirdly, me and meta (my campus best friend) eat mie aceh. it is a traditional noodle from aceh, Indonesia. it hot and delicious with mixed of chilli and some spice. love indonesian food. thank you for accompany me.
mie aceh. hot and delicious

the last but not least, I buy a cute bag doll. there are doraemon and honey bee. looks like dolls but there are bags. the blue one is doraemon and the pink one is honey bee. cute cute. but my friends said " hey.. you are 20 now and still wanna buy that bag? .you are the labil one " :D . whatever I want it. lol. and she asked me once again "when will you use that bag?". I answered " of course when I go to campus" and she said " you really really labil ". and we laugh again.

doraemon and pink honey bee. cute, isn't it?

and in the night, my mother bring me a mie aceh. again? but I eat that even just a little. lol. anyway thanks for a nice monday all.

dream it, do it - walt disney

No comments:

Post a Comment