Friday, March 5, 2010

video day

hello everyone :)
nice day to write.
the day begin with a cloudy and lazy activity. nothing to do today. I just think this is a perfect day to get my spirit back. in other hand, my friends think this is a special day that they can see and hear a beautiful voice from John Legend. yaaa.. this is a special friday because of JavaJazz festival and John Legend come to jakarta. I know this is the way to see him and hear his great voice. but I have another problem, I don't have money :D . so stay in my house is not a bad idea. I just watch tv and sometimes update my twitter.





















john legend :)

night come and other people update their status about John Legend. oke. enough. I am jealous.
later, my friend update about video that can read in her operating system. then interested to help her. I ask her "what is the video format?" . she answer "avi.dino" . I said that you have installed codec?. and she said no. so I said you must install the codec first.

the problem is she doesn't install codec and video format is need that to read the file.
to solved that I said to download and install codec.


if still can't open try to used vlc media player. VLC media player is an open source software with a highly portable multimedia player supporting most audio and video formats (H.264, Ogg, DivX, MKV, TS, MPEG-2, mp3, MPEG-4, aac, ...) from files, physical media (DVDs, VCD, Audio-CD), TV capture cards and many network streaming protocols.
my teacher said that video can read "some strange format". hmmm.. just like a damaged format maybe. I ever try that and guess what? it works. for more and download to http://www.videolan.org/



then I said again if the video have the format, for example blabla.avi.001 , you can join this video with HJSplit. HJSplit is a popular set of freeware file-splitting programs. HJSplit supports many platforms (Windows XP, Vista, NT, 2000, 3.x, 95/98/ME, DOS, Amiga, Java, etc.). All versions are compatible with each other and allow you to exchange files between these different platforms. E.g. a file split on the Amiga can be joined on Windows 2000 and vice versa. HJSplit will enable you to split the large file into smaller chunks, which can be much more easily sent and stored. and for join button you can join the split back together again.
you just click join button and browse your file that you want to join and click start button, processing and watch the video. this step can you used for split too but before click start you must choose your file size.

and I have one solution again. that is GOM media player. GOM Player is a freeware media player that playbacks most of the popular video formats. GOM Player supports most of the condecs (AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, XviD, WMV, ASF more) by its own embedded codec system that you won't have to look for appropriate codecs everytime when you can't play a certain video format. but I not use this media player yet.
for more : http://www.free-codecs.com/download/gom_player.htm


after that I see my friend update. he is update about live streaming John Legend in first media. so I open the link and I hear his beautiful voice. yeah.. I melt and excited. thanks god I can see and hear his voice. love that voice and jazz. yeah and I just think this is a video day. I hope I can meet him in another way or maybe when I study abroad? wish that come true :)

well.. not bad stay at home, you can do anything with internet now. this is a good communication ever. you think so?

dream it do it - walt disney

No comments:

Post a Comment