Wednesday, April 7, 2010

yatta.. this is ujung kulon

I had already gone to ujung kulon. yap yap.. ujung kulon is located at the western-most tip of java, Indonesia. It includes the volcanic island group of krakatau and a beautiful island called umang. but I never go to umang. I just see the advertising and it is beautiful. in ujung kulon, there are a national park called ujung kulon national park and was one of UNESCO world heritage. ujung kulon national park have many species of rare and wild animal with rhinos or also known badak bercula satu as a very famous animal. it have a rare plant too. but, in this post I don't wanna talk about ujung kulon national park but ujung kulon village and villagers.

the reason I went to ujung kulon was for accompany my cousin's servant named ama to see her family and idul fitri tradition, forgive everyone :). because september 22, 2009 was a idul fitri holidays. so, in the early morning, it's about 3 pm, we began our journey. no traffic jam in the early morning and I really enjoyed the road :D .
it was lunch time when we arrived in ujung kulon. ama parents were very welcoming and cooked a delicious food :) . I got some photos in her village. here they are:

the villagers :)




the view :)

a little house :)

the roof top :)

my fat cousin . I call him abah :D


me and the villagers. what a happy face :D

No comments:

Post a Comment