Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sour sally time march 19th, 2010

Hello.
Thursday night, my friend named yuvi but I call her mba yuvi because she was older than me and I think she just like my older sister :). She asked me to ate mellon minty in sour sally for free in the Friday afternoon at la piazza, kelapa gading. Yeayy.. I love that word :D . so, I went to la piazza to met her and ate the delicious yogurt. We ordered one mellon minty large with oreo and lychee for toping and one piece of small chessecake. then we sat in a sofa and began to chat anything. I like chat with her, she has many idea and was a good listener. Just like I write, she was look like an older sister for me. After that we got some narcism. Here they are:










After that she wanted to go to gaudi. Gaudi was sale. Wow.. I like gaudi, the brand was simple but elegant. That was right gaudi had a big sale and I bought five items. What a terrible woman! . but I just pay IDR 230000. What a great price! :D . and this is one of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment